The Red Door Gallery in Edinburgh. A whimsical little shop I stumbled upon last weekend in Edinburgh while taking shelter from the pouring rain. Filled with beautiful inspiring art pieces from handmade accessories that lined it's shelves to illustrations that decorated it's walls, The Red Door Gallery is a little piece of heaven that made me thankful that it rained. I would have stayed hours in to admire each piece if I didn't have to be somewhere else~ A must visit if you are ever in Edinburgh and stay hours perhaps to take shelter from the rain. ;P I know I l'll be back there if I'm ever back in Edinburgh!
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Monday, July 14, 2014
You might want to take a look again! This is not a gigantic binder clip but a functional clip bag designed by Peter Bristol, creative director at Seattle-based product development consultancy Carbon Design Group. The clip bag is constructed out of felt wool and aluminium tubing.
Do you love Peter Bristol's idea? Design ideas that are out of the box, innovative ideas that are taken from ordinary daily objects? Art that sets you thinking?
Monday, June 23, 2014
Monday, February 03, 2014
Feeling A Little Brown this Monday?
- Naturally beautiful home decor with a touch of creativity, discover 3 ways to decorate your home with recycled Mason glass jars.
- ’Make Today Ridiculously Amazing’ 8x10 Typography Art Print by Lucius Art
- Jane shows you how to make an absolutely chic Chevon cork board through pictures.
- Don't you want a Yorkie? Gizmo3, captured by Keiko Nakayama from Brooklyn, NY, United States.
- A tranquil photograph of Paris covered in winter snow (via ohellobelle’s Pinterest)